News & Creative projects

I no longer update this site you can find my latest goings on at my new site HERE




ICADF 2017

I have been accepted to exhibit some of my paintings at the 2016 Islington Art & Design Fair
The weekend of November 26th-27th 11am-6pm.

Friday 25th 5-9pm Preview evening.

Come and check it out at...
Candid Arts Trust 3 Torrens St London EC1V 1NQ nearest tube Angel



                          ******************************************************

I have recently become a featured artist over at the online gallery Rise Art, this means you can now purchase paintings through their website. Check out my profile
http://www.riseart.com/user/benjamin-jensen


***************************
BEAT GENERATION DIG!

Recently a piece of my art work (that originally appeared on the front cover of my self published zine 'devil's dues') was selected by judges to feature in a new marketing initiative for the film 'Kill your darlings' starring the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Michael C Hall and Elizabeth Olsen. The Film focuses on the lives of the beat generation writers, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and William Burroughs.

Daniel Radcliffe launched the exhibition at a drinks reception in Waterloo on Thursday 21st Nov and until Saturday 23rd Nov the art works were projected around various areas of London in the west, east and north of the city.




***************************

Some of my art work is featured in issue 6 of prototype magazine




**************************